There’s a grand total of one person working on this website right now (that’d be me, Nagi from RecipeTin Eats!). So bear with me while I gradually build the resources section of FBC. I have A LOT of information to share!
So you don’t miss out on the latest, SIGN UP to receive email notifications from FBC!
Here’s a preview of what’s going to be in this section (I’ll update the list as I add new posts and also create a more structured index so it’s easy for you to find things):
1. How to start a food blog
2. Frequently asked questions when you’re starting out
4. Promote your amazing content and grow your traffic
5. Workflow for every new post – the efficient way to create a buzz and get your content onto social media
6. Social media – how to build and utilise social media (even if you don’t have a huge following)
7. Food photography
8. MUST HAVE tools
9. Monetising your blog, including how to work with brands (not just through ad networks)
10. How to create an e-book
11. Work flow – how to work efficiently